We have a one-day workshop on Introduction to Machine Learning with Drupal Bangalore. In this workshop, you will learn how to apply various Machine Learning techniques for everyday business problems.
- Date: Saturday, Dec 16, 2017
- Place: R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Time: 11.30 am – 1.30 pm: Presentation and Demo, 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm: Hands-on
What will be covered?
An exposure to Machine Learning using Python to analyze, draw intelligence and build powerful models using real-world datasets. You’ll also gain the insights to apply data processing and Machine Learning techniques in real time.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to build and optimize your own automated classifier to extract insights from real-world data sets.
This session would broadly cover the following:
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Manipulation and plotting data
- Preprocessing and exploring data
- Training a binary classifier
- Measuring Performance
Participants are requested to bring their own laptops with Anaconda installed in order to follow the hands-on during the second session.
Follow the blog post to get step-by-step instruction to setup Anaconda for machine learning exercise and downloading the MNIST dataset: Python Setup Using Anaconda For Machine Learning and Data Science Tools