Have you ever wondered how you can apply various Machine Learning and IOT techniques for everyday business problems? Or, are you someone who has heard of Machine Learning but couldn’t get a chance to dig a little deeper? If your answer is Yes, then you’ve come to the right place.
Cloudxlab is conducting a Machine Learning & IoT Bootcamp in Singapore.
- Date: Saturday, Feb 10, 2018
- Place: NUS Enterprise, #02-01, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
- Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
What will be covered?
An exposure to Machine Learning using Python to analyze, draw intelligence and build powerful models using real-world datasets. You’ll also gain the insights to apply data processing and Machine Learning techniques in real time.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to build and optimize your own automated classifier to extract insights from real-world data sets.
This session would broadly cover the following:
1. Introduction to Machine Learning and AI
2. What is Classification?
3. Hands-on example on Binary Classification using MNIST dataset
4. Understanding Stochastic Gradient Descent (SGD) Classifier
5. Training a binary classifier using SGD
6. Performance measure
– Confusion Matrix
– Precision and Recall
– F1 Score
– Precision / Recall Tradeoff
– ROC Curve
Important to know
You can register for the event here – Machine Learning & IOT Bootcamp