We are happy to announce that we have come up with a new consolidated playlist, which summaries about various tools present at CloudxLab environment, how to use them and where to learn about them.
This would be incrementally improved as new technologies keep getting installed on the lab.
You may find the playlist here.
In this playlist, there is a dedicated slide for each technology. For example, if you want to understand how to use Pandas on the lab, go to the slide named Pandas.
Upon clicking on Pandas, you would be able to see the Pandas guide as follows:
As you could see, this slide contains all the basic information needed such as:
- the purpose of the library
- link for the official home page
- link for the official documentation
- related resources you could use to learn about the library.
- instructions on how to use it on the CloudxLab environment.
- 1-2 lines of sample examples to use it, such as how to inport the library and how to check the version.
We hope that this will be a great starting guide for our users and makes their job of getting started easier.